Retail spaces available at 1619-1681 Grant Avenue in Philadelphia, PA.
Spaces Available | 1,400-5,600 SF
• 135,979 SF center anchored by Regal UA Cinema, Dollar Tree, Perkins, Dunkin’ and more
• Other tenants include Steve Stein’s Famous Deli, Dairy Queen, Akumin, and Weight Watchers
• Located at the traffic-lit intersection of Grant Avenue and Bustleton Avenue with a combined traffic count exceeding 60,000 vehicles per day (DVRPC)
• Over 170,000 residents in 3 mile radius and daytime population of approximately 60,000
• Easy access to Northeast Philadelphia, Krewstown, and surrounding trade areas