Position: Executive Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Soloff Realty & Development, Inc. is a boutique commercial real estate firm located in Bala Cynwyd, PA, is seeking a professional who is looking to take the next step in their career as an Executive Administrative Assistant. This position will provide general administrative, marketing and commercial real estate-related support to a top producing broker/partner.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a commercial real estate or sales environment. This role requires a confident, highly efficient, dependable, and well-organized individual with impeccable organization and time management skills. Attention to detail and an unwavering commitment to accuracy is key. An even-tempered, customer service-oriented attitude is essential, as is the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. A marketing, real estate or legal background is preferred.
- Drafting and redlining documents and proposals in Word using prepared templates
- Creative eye for layout and design to create content for pitches/presentations
- Ability to outline, draw, and label images and maps using PowerPoint or Adobe InDesign software
- Presentation support, listing preparation, transaction administration, and gathering market knowledge through internal/external resources
- Preparing demographic reports, site tour materials, competition maps, etc.
- Lease administration: monitoring pending leases and sales
- Preparing/updating sales reports, database management
- Ability to take initiative to draft documents and emails
- Answering phones, taking property inquiries, and following up with prospective tenants
- Maintaining brokers’ in-box and schedule
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years in an administrative support role in a professional environment
- Advanced technical and computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent written (grammar, punctuation) and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to be resourceful and resolve issues quickly
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases a plus
- How many years of administrative support experience in a professional office do you have?
- How many years of Adobe Acrobat experience do you have?
- How many years of Microsoft Office experience do you have?
- How many years of Outlook experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have any real estate, marketing or legal experience?