Soloff Realty & Development, Inc. is a boutique commercial real estate firm seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to provide general administrative and commercial real estate related support to a top producing broker/partner.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a commercial real estate or a sales environment. This role requires a confident, highly efficient, dependable, and well-organized individual with strong computer, organizational, and time-management skills. Attention to detail and an unwavering commitment to accuracy is key to success within this role. A customer service-oriented attitude is essential, as is the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Real estate, marketing, or legal backgrounds preferred.
- Prepare documents to support the daily functions of Soloff Realty & Development, including: Demographic reports, aerials, site tour materials, competition/trade area maps, presentation materials, sales reports, and property listings
- Draft and redline documents using prepared templates
- Utilize internal and external resources to conduct general market research
- Manage and maintain broker’s email inbox and schedule
- Answer phones, record property inquiries, and follow-up with prospective tenants
- Maintain insurance certificates and tenant information for all owned properties
- Support Accounts Payable by properly identifying and filing invoices
- Monitor and document pending property leases and sales
- Proactively order office supplies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in an administrative support role within a professional office environment
- Advanced technical and computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to be resourceful and resolve issues quickly
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
Please complete the Easy Apply application on LinkedIn and send a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for Executive Administrative Assistant”.